Author(s): Jill Price; Patricia (Trish) Douglas; Denise Miles; Cathy Bedson; Kingsley Head; Jane Wilson; Benjamin Rood; Matthew Richardson; Simon Phelan
Jacaranda Geography Alive 10 Victorian Curriculum, 2nd Edition learnON & Print
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the Victorian Curriculum for Geography. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Geography Alive Victorian Curriculum series include these key features:
- teachON - video lessons by Victoria's best teachers, teaching advice and lesson plans
- learnON - our most powerful digital learning platform
- An immersive digital platform in which students and teachers are connected
- Rich media to engage and inspire
- Immediate, corrective feedback for students and an in-built testmaker for teachers to create assignments from a large pool of questions for immediate, spaced and mixed practice.
- Results reported against skills and content allow unmatched visibility of students' progress.
- Thinking Big research projects - creative, imaginative, collaborative activities
- SkillBuilders - Tell me, Show me, Let me do it!
For teachers, learnON includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and work programs.
To complement the Geography Alive series, Jacaranda myWorld Atlas (digital) is available for Years 7-10.